Thursday, October 22, 2015

Livestock and Craft Day - Week 2

Our school hall was transformed into an amazing space to show case our clever students this week. Look on the Morrinsville Facebook page to find more photos of crafts, animals and students.
The following photos show how clever Room 1 students are...more to come...






  


    


And now some more...




















   Please leave a comment on our clever craft items and perhaps pick your favourite one.
It can be your own one.
(Apologies to anyone I missed out)


16 comments:

  1. it was a realy fun day and i really injoyed it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. So pleased Savannah you had a fun day.

      Please remember to reread before posting because we need correct spelling - It was a really fun day and I really enjoyed it

      Delete
  2. I think it was a super awesome day and it was fun making everything !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were super busy with lots of things and I really like your delicate rose petals on your cake.

      Delete
  3. It was really cool to see what everyone else had made for the day. I was even lucky enough to take photos of the animals all day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Tokyo Disneyland Scrape Booking page is really cool Jordan. Lots of cool stuff to do in this theme park because I have been there twice and enjoyed both times.

      Delete
    2. Your Tokyo Disneyland Scrape Booking page is really cool Jordan. Lots of cool stuff to do in this theme park because I have been there twice and enjoyed both times.

      Delete
  4. i liked eating my cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. You were very thoughtful and I hope you shared it with Mum and Dad,

      Delete
  6. I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed look at all the crafts, I especially like Brianna's decoration cake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The craft day was awesome and cool.

      Delete
  9. I enjoyed the craft day and I went well with my lego

    ReplyDelete