Friday, August 19, 2016

Week 5 - Checkpoint for Science or Technology Fair

Room 1 has been busy completing either a Science or Technology Fair investigation 
for the last four weeks.

The following links and images will help our last week on this topic.



The following sentence starters are important for the Science Fair conclusion.


My hypothesis was…

My results do support / do not support my hypothesis…

I think the tests I did went…
An interesting future study might involve testing…

The following sentence starters are important for the Technology Fair evaluation.


My aim was…

My prototype do support / do not support my aim…

I think the prototype I did went…
An interesting future study might involve redesigning…





Sample Result and Conclusion


Conclusion Checkpoint




No comments:

Post a Comment