Monday, January 29, 2018

Welcome to 2018



Hello Room 1 and an important aspect of 2018 is our class motto...



This motto links well to our school motto... 
"Kia U Ki Te Pai - What ever you do, Let it be your best"
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/ZvbtSOfCoQJLJAsyq0v8_neS00DHQiNtOzTqorilQmnaft7CTVHqZrD2m2AizsY1569KtOUclynEafILtOPG_K1EM8NDTyD5Mf4XGNyxmCUzgJ9Cn0sslC6eNANBdA

And our school vision 'Empowering Learners to Succeed'.


'Growing Good To Great' is our Inquiry topic for Term One. This Inquiry explores our learning styles, setting goals and empowering ourselves as learners, as well as investigates the motto and school vision.

Term One is going to be an exciting term as we investigate the true meaning of 'What learning looks like?

Comment on something you are excited about in your learning at Morrinsville Intermediate School?








22 comments:

  1. Last year I had so much fun and I know that this year will be even better.

    I am excited to get to know the year sevens and work with them. I am also excited to try for my double honours and student exec. That has been my goal since my first day at MIS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a bit ceeped on day one,last year I was in a class with 160 kids now I´ḿ in a class with only 32 kids a bit off topic.this year I want to get in for AIMS games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my funness level is over 9000

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant wait for the sports

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go to Noumea and I want to get into I.I Dance again but also I wanna try to get into a different I.I sport

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited to learn more on the ukulele and to work with our new class this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited to learn more about computers and being a better netball player.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited to learn more about cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. im excited about allt he different subjects and cooking tech

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im excited for all the II sports

    ReplyDelete
  11. my favourite experience last year was going to NYLD. the most challenging experience was Kapa Haka

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm excited about trying out for lots of things this year like canteen, road patrol and sports councillor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm excited to try out for everything. But personal I want to go to Japan and I.I sports

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm excited about maths because i haven't understood in the past and i'm hoping this year i do.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm excited to go to coast2coast because I like sports and I think that it well be fun to go.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im excited for learning with other students and going for more this year.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Iḿ excited for music ex, so I can get back to gartar

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'm excited to do every sport i can because i love sport and it is fun

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm excited for I.I touch, rugby, and the Hamilton touch callbacks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am exited for Camp,Coast to Coast if I get in, all the II sports and also Netball and Hockey.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Scarlett wants to go to Noumea. (Corrected by Mrs Armstrong)

    ReplyDelete
  22. i am excited for tech

    ReplyDelete