Sunday, September 16, 2018

Term 4 Science Investigations

Term 3 saw Tainui Team investigate many aspects of science.
Congratulations to all the Room 1 students who made it through to East Waikato Science and here are some of the many entries from Room 1.

Kaelyn and Ryleigh's Fair Test

Hannah and Nicole's Fair Test

Sara and Charlotte's Fair Test

Karl's Fair Test

Bailee's Science Poster

Observational Drawings


App Design - Ethan, Josh, Rhys and Hamish.

As well as photography - Tess, Jemma and Brodie

Comment on - What interesting science aspect did you discover during this time of cross grouping?

6 comments:

  1. One interesting thing I learnt from my science project was about bees and pollination. Without bees plants can't pollinate themselves
    By Brodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned how to stipple on my art to add detail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out that most of the suns light doesn't actually reach the earth and ends up bouncing of it.

    ReplyDelete

  4. I found out that most of the suns light doesn't actually reach the earth and ends up bouncing of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found out how to do shading without shading but stippling instaed

    ReplyDelete