Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Enrichment - Embracing Cultural Diversity

As part of the Enrichment Thursday group work, all classes are in the middle of creating a presentation that show cases the specific culture they are learning about. 

This is the Cambodia groups that are deciding on the way that they want to present their learning for a 'Kingdom of Wonder'...





Please comment below on what has been the most interesting learning you have done for Enrichment - Embracing Cultural Diversity.

7 comments:

  1. am doing Netherlands, The most interring thing i learned is that Mrs V-W is part Netherland

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Nepal has food named Momos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing wales, and i learnt about the welsh traditional dance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing Wales and I learnt how to do the welsh traditional dance and how to make welsh cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing wales and I am learning about there native animals and I also love there welsh cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is very nice article on that topic. I was looking for something like which is interesting and knowledgeable. Do you know that Agrawal Construction Company has the most amazing townships, especially top builders In Bhopal, with the name Sagar Green Hills. It is located in the lap of nature.

    ReplyDelete