Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hi everyone from Mrs Armstrong and I am looking forward to developing a Class Blog that takes us on a journey of learning through being able to view class activities, interact with online sites and creating a platform for posts in order to get feedback or initiate discussions.

'Life is a journey, not a destination' is one of my favourite quotes and links well to the Class Blog because we will be on a learning journey this year.
Posted by Room 1 Blog at 3:12 AM

Well done the 4 Room 1 student's who added a comment on Friday. I had a great week!!!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome in room 1 I'm looking ford to being in your class :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. l'm looking forward to wood work and making new friends and learning new things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the time i write this comment my computer will be out dated.
    by Dad and I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reckon it will be cool as to look back on at the end of the year and see all the stuff we wrote at the start of the year and see how they compare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool start and amazing picture

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have enjoyed chior, music, team time, writitng, science and food tech. I am enjoying being in Mrs. Armstrongs class and drawing the front cover for our i wonder book. and doing p.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome to hear this Savannah. You have made a great start to 2015.
      Mrs Armstrong

      Delete