Thursday, July 2, 2015

Week 11

What such a cool week...
ANZAC presentations in class, Secret Buddy Week for teachers and students in Rooms 1, 2 and 3,
PC Group Challenges, 50 Point Reward, conferencing about our 'Fallen Soldier Letters,
Ezekiel Food Bank donations, 2 students entered the Elsie Locke Writing competition,
Aotea Disco...and now we nearly have the holidays upon us. Yippee

                 Looking forward to students posting their Term 2 work on their personal Blogs on Friday.

Parents please comment on your students work.
We are all really proud of our Term 2 work.

Letter to a fallen soldier
ANZAC Journey
Poetry Journey
Lest We Forget Google Slides


Finally leave a comment about your best moment in Term 2.
See if we can 27 comments.

10 comments:

  1. it was a very interesting topic to learn about you called talk for a day straight and still learn about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That so correct Kelsey, a fascinating topic.

      Delete
  2. My favourite thing that I did in term two was going to gymsport it was my favourite thing because u got to see my friend that goes to another school and also because I love gymnastics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me to Alex in is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well well well it's been a long term full of lots of surprises (Production) But i'd have to say that my favourite moment this term was the touch tournament. Even though my team didn't win it was still a good experience and congrats to Riley for being the winning coach but you never know we could come back with the win of the P.C group challenges and thanks to Brad for being a good coach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed production because everyone enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed p.c touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have enjoyed seeing what room one has been up to. There are some clever students, very good on the computers, making excellent slides!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have enjoyed being a dancer in the production and doing p.c touch.

    ReplyDelete