Thursday, July 2, 2015

Weeks 9 & 10

What an extremely busy time over the last few weeks...Room 1 has been investigating different types of poems (Raps, Adult Poems and Limericks) and are at the moment setting up a Poetry Journey that will go on to student's Blogs.







                   




We have had many students out with production, Inter-Intermediate Hockey and Gymsport.




Also we had an awesome PC Touch Tournament in Week 10
We also had a mascot for one game.
Congratulations Riley's PC Touch Team who won the tournament.

11 comments:

  1. The touch games was fun and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the dog he was so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the production and liked being a dancer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the P.C Touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I likes p.c. touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey room 1 how have you all been? i have been good i like my new school i have made lots of nice friends. Well done to Riley's team
    MISS YOU ALL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Room 1! I Really Like How You Have Been Posting On Your Blog! I Really Like Your Posts, I Would Love To Visit Another Time! - Ari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your cool comments Ari. Welcome to the world of Classroom Blogs. Mrs Armstrong

      Delete