Tuesday, May 24, 2016

We have been out and about.


Our wonderings around school to see how M.I.S are being 'Environmental Guardians'


Collection of the constant rubbish in the plantation.


Herb garden for the Food Tech Room.


Top Gate entrance garden


Vegetable garden


Plantation

As well as in-depth brainstorms about fish and the taste testing of Seth's smoked fish



Also we finally got to do cricket with the Project Energize Team.





Deep discussions about Reading progressions.




Finally. Tyler got to go with Mrs Meale to collect sport equipment from Westpac.


11 comments:

  1. Great Work Room 1 I Hope People Stop Littering. Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year (so far) has been a great year for room one. I really enjoyed helping our environment in mis and eating Seths smoked fish. James

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my class mates and buddy's so much I don`t want to leave Intermediate ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had another great start to MIS and Room 1 is still amazing. Keep up the great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had lots of fun in Room 1 and I'm learning heaps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving MIS and room is cool and learning heaps

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have had lots of fun in room 1 and have had heaps of learning to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Room 1 is the best we help other people out and we work together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have had another great successful start to our school and room 1
    we work great together keep up the awesome work Kia u Ki Te pai.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have had a great start to mis this year and learnt heeps

    ReplyDelete
  11. It has been another great start to the term and i've learnt so much.

    ReplyDelete