Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Week 6 Homework

Part of our classroom goal was the following homework activities for Week 6.

1. Publish your best Quick Write into your Writing Folder

2.  Email Mrs Armstrong your Blog address - 11 people have done that so far.

2. Comment on Room 1 Week 5 post.

3. Complete Hei Mihi and have it in your Topic Folder.
    It must be in the correct folder - Topic
    It must have the correct order.
    It must have 3 - 4 images related to your Hei Mihi.
   
    N.B. See Ella's Hei Mihi above


 

1 comment:

  1. I think that the games we have played were great but we should play bench ball I have played it at my old school and you have to work as a team. So I think it will be a great game for us. You only need two benches and 4 balls and I think everyone will love this game.

    ReplyDelete